Friday, May 25, 2012

Family Friendly: Introducing Mom MTC

While listening to BYU Women's Conference from several years ago, I heard Sister Sylvia H. Allred describe the work we do with children as important and very similar to the work done for missionaries at the Missionary Training Center (MTC) as they prepare to go serve God by teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ to their assigned area of the world.

My heart burned with a greater knowledge of the importance of the plans I make and the work I do to teach and train each of my children and all those I come in contact with throughout each day. I realized that my home was a Missionary Training Center, where each of my children could have the opportunity to learn how to be missionaries daily, as long as I did my part in providing the right learning environment.

I decided to expand my already planned monthly Mommy Moment Teaching Plans that I have been working on in the past. This year I have posted my plans online on SimpleSupermom but will now begin to put those plans on this new site: Mom's MTC.

I hope any of you who are so inspired would be willing to share your ideas of how you lead and guide your children to find the truth and make correct choices. You can do this through comments to individual posts or by emailing me at simplesupermom@gmail.com with the subject heading Mom's MTC.

Be Inspired,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails