Friday, August 12, 2016

My own Moroni Man

Yesterday, I was so tired.  My hubby noticed and told me  he would take over all the bedtime routine stuff with our girls and I could go to bed as early as I wanted to.  I feel so much better today!!  He is my hero!!

We have had many many challenges together and have come through them.  I know we will also face many many more. 

Why do I call him my Moroni man?

17 Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men.
18 Behold, he was a man like unto Ammon, the son of Mosiah, yea, and even the other sons of Mosiah, yea, and also Alma and his sons, for they were all men of God. (Alma 48: 17-18)

Moroni, Ammon, Alma, Mosiah, Alma's sons Helaman, Shiblon, Corianton . . .

All these men are heroes of mine.  I love reading the stories of the amazing things they did, and even of the incredible and sometimes horrible mistakes they made too, because in the end they were all incredible men of God who made a difference for good in many lives, especially the lives of their families.

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails