Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thinking: Sunbeam Song




I am thankful for how music can bring sunshine to light up sadness.
My little Lady Slipper was sad.  I cuddled her as I tried to eat my lunch and listen to the BYU devotional at the same time.  During one part of the program everyone sang all four verses of "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam"  and I was really focused on the words on the screen, because I had never known there were four verses to that wonderful song, when my attention was drawn to Lady Slipper's large eyes as she recognized one of her favorite songs.  She still didn't smile her usual smiles, but the brightness was starting to peek through.

Be Inspired,







Photo Courtesy of Rebsumner.com Used by permission.  Visit her site to use some of her shining artwork to brighten up your life.  It certainly brightens mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails