Monday, May 11, 2009

Simply Hair: Cute Ribbon Flower Bun



I changed this style a little bit from the one on babesinhairland. First I added lots of little ponytails around the front of my DD's head and then braided each one. Then I criss-crossed them and made a second layer of ponytails. Then I braided those and gathered all the braids and the rest of her hair into a ponytail and then followed the directions from the link above. However I did not have real hair ribbon so we used curling ribbon and then made little curls instead of a bow. It was really fun to do!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry I'm so slow to get over here & take a peek. This looks darling! I love the curly ribbon - it works just as well, if not better! Thanks for the shout out & for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails