Monday, May 4, 2009

Clean-Up Fairy

I was in charge of the activity for Family Home Evening tonight. (That is a fun family tradition we have been encouraged to do each week by the leaders of our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

So I wanted to come up with a fun way to clean the house since we were a little behind today. I said that we were "Clean-up Fairies" and when the music played we would quickly clean and then stop and become humans again whenever the music stopped.

It was really fun. My daughter really got into it and even decided to clean out and organize my tupperware drawer and my kitchen towel drawer. Each time I stopped the music we would start to "wonder" what happened to all of our stuff. Each time the music began again we became magic fairies trying to surprise and help the humans. It was really fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails