Monday, June 25, 2012

Musical Motivation: There are Many Ways to Practice

As a busy Mom, I have had to be very flexible with what counts as my own music practice time at the same time as staying committed to practicing if I want to continually improve.  I also have to be very flexible in helping my students and my children with their practice time.

Lately I have had a very interesting new challenge to overcome: how to help my daughter keep her 1 hour each day practice requirement while her left hand is in a cast.  Piano practice isn't too hard, just leave out the left hand for a while, but violin is a definite puzzle. 

So practice time has become my focus for the next little while on my Music blog. We have succeeded in finding some fun ways to keep up the music time  see here for our latest music adventure.

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails