Monday, September 1, 2014

My Own Moroni Man: "What Can I do for you today?"

My hubby often asks me what he can do for me that day.  Since moving to a new home, those queries have centered on asking what yard projects I most care about, or am most excited about, accomplishing.  I have realized I need to be very selective in what I reply, even in passing, since he literally takes every reply to heart.
I mentioned I would really like the old fence torn down in the back yard.  That same evening I heard a sound: My Own Moroni Man had already started knocking down a whole side of the old wooden fence himself. He wanted to surprise me.
The next day, when I woke up from a nap, I heard sounds from the back yard again.  As I looked out our bedroom window, I saw him and several of our neighbor boys knocking down the rest of the fence. 
Only one day later, and he had already found a way to do that just for me.
I definitely know he loves me.
What other ways has he shown me he loves me today?
Be Inspired,
Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails