Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Truly Tender: Keep Crocheting, Mom

The most excited cheerleader for my crocheting hobby is definitely Morning Glory.  She spent quite a bit of time searching online for the perfect blessing dress pattern and gets so happy when she sees me sit down to crochet a row or two.  Often she sits next to me and helps with a few chain stitches and even learned to make a shell (two double crochets, two chains, two more double crochet in the same space). She rushes up to take care of little jobs she can tell I am about to get up and do saying "
I'll do it; you just keep crocheting."
Thanks for the break, Morning Glory. And thanks for choosing the pattern for me.
What tender moments have you had today?
Be Inspired,
Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails