Monday, January 6, 2014

Mommy MTC Moments: January 2014 Plan

I will emphasize these things with my girls whenever possible this month:

Prophet: Joseph Fielding Smith
-"Illustrated Story of President Joseph Fielding Smith"
by Annette C. Hullinger
-"The Lord Needed a Prophet" by Susan Arrington Madsen
Gospel Principles:
Lady Slipper Study:
I am a Child of God
 Heavenly Father Has a Body
 Heavenly Father's Plan for Us
I can Pray to Heavenly Father

Morning Glory Study:
Heavenly Father's Plan for Us
Jesus Christ was Chosen to be Our Savior
The Creation
The Fall of Adam and Eve
 
Song: He Sent His Son

(also  "I am a Child of God" and I Lived in Heaven)
 
Article of Faith: One 
Scripture Mastery: Alma 37:35: "O, remember, my son, and learn wisdom in thy youth; yea, learn in thy youth to keep the commandments of God"
Primary Scripture: John 3:16 "for God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Scripture Stories: Old Testament  1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails