Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 2014 Mini Mission: Picture the Savior

On hard days I have often found myself stopping in front of my favorite picture of the Savior (above) and  trying to feel whatever words of comfort he would say to me if I really were standing in his presence right then.  This time I saw the picture at the church while trying to entertain my littler one during hubby's church ball game (it went into overtime) after my longest day at work and feeling I couldn't keep going much longer.  I pointed out the picture to my Lady Slipper and it gave me just enough strength to finish that night.

As I thought about that experience and many other times I have found strength from this picture, I realised that picturing it in my mind whenever I need to during the day can help me with my goal to Hold onto Hope this year.  I have tried it and it really helps.

What helps you Hold onto Hope?

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails