Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Little Pink Spot

I took a break during a very long day (12 hours) in a training session at work.  As I looked in the mirror in the bathroom, I noticed a pink jam stain on my cream colored sweater.  It was easy to hide under my vest, but it sure made me smile.   I am sure this little spill happened while helping Morning Glory pack her lunch for school.What a wonderful reminder of the fun morning I had with the girls.

The stress I was feeling in trying to learn everything in the training session started melting away as soon as I noticed that little pink spot.  I used the rest of my break thinking of  other Truly Tender Moments with my family and jotting them down in my notebook.  Although most of them never get written down, I am so thankful for each one engraved onto my heart.

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails