Monday, October 1, 2012

October Mini-Mission: Listen to Truth

Hearing is something most of us are born with, but Listening is a skill that must be practiced and grows as we use it. My goal this month is to exercise and improve my listening skills each day this month.  My Heavenly Father and The Holy Ghost and their prophets are the most important to listen to daily.  I can do that through prayer and scripture study.  This month I can also do that through listening to each session of General Conference.  My family members and friends and even myself deserve to be listened to as well.

I know that true listening requires taking action to obey what I know is right for me to do.  It also means careful discernment regarding which things I hear that I must get away from quickly and which ones require my full attention.  I must only obey and pay attention to truth.


You are invited and all you need to bring are listening ears attuned to the truth: 
Invitation from the Prophet of God

Be Inspired,
Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails