Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thinking: A Rainy Day and a Hot Meal

I have been super busy with training and certification in another music teaching program for young children.  I stopped my rushed efforts to complete an assignment, and went to pick up my older daughter from school (about a 30 minute drive each way).  Just as I pulled out, it started to rain and I felt the inspiration to breathe it in and enjoy it.  I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for the rain.  It always makes me smile.

Then my day was made even brighter when my little Lady Slipper needed to stop for the bathroom on the way home and so we stopped at the nearest park. I was able to enjoy standing out in the rain for just a few moments with my girls.

Finally, as I walked into the house I was greeted with a wonderful sight: My incredible husband was making dinner for us.  He had all four burners going at the same time and everything smelled so good! Thank you, Sweetheart!! 

Be Inspired,
Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails