Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spiritually Saving: I Will Go and Do (1 Nephi 3:7)

This is one of the first scriptures I memorized when I was three years old.  My Dad would take me to seminary with him and ask me to recite it for his students in order to motivate them in their memorization assignments:)  Thanks, Dad for the fun memory!! Thanks, Mom for teaching this scripture to me!!  I am so thankful my parents taught me this scripture because it has come into my mind again and again whenever I am beginning to feel afraid I am incapable of doing something I know I have been asked to do and should do.

" And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I awill go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no bcommandments unto the children of men, save he shall cprepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them." ( The Book of Mormon:Another Testament of Jesus Christ, 1 Nephi 3:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails