Saturday, March 24, 2012

Simply Beautiful: Salt Lake Temple and Temple Square

This Temple is especially beautiful to me because of all the important personal and family memories I have there:   with my family growing up,  with my friends as a teenager and in college, with my brother and new sister on their wedding day, with my own little girls . . .

The emotion and peace which comes from these memories is indescribable so I will say in one word that this temple to me represents:  Heaven.












Photos courtesy of Reb Sumner Photos. Do not copy. To create beautiful gift items for Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day or for yourself (including calenders, magnets, wall clings, prints, cutouts, aprons and other gifts)using Rebecca's artistry, or to purchase rights to use her incredible photos to accentuate your blog or website, please visit her website. Prices start as low as $2. Please support this special supermom friend. For a special 15% discount for my readers only, enter the code Supermom at checkout during the time period of March 1-April 30 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails