Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wonderful Wife: "I Will Get That For You!"

When I was first married, I learned that my husband really felt loved when I would bring him things he asked me to get for him. He didn't see me as a servant, he just loved to ask me to do something for him because he felt so cared for when I would do it. He was really saying: "Do you love me today?"

Now I have found it is even more wonderful when I am the one who thinks of things to do for him without even being asked. Although sometimes I appreciate when I notice him doing those things for himself, I also miss that chance to tell him I love him. I love the look of happiness on his face when I run up to stop him and cheerfully say "I will get that for you!"

Be Inspired,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails