Saturday, February 18, 2012

Family Friendly: "Yoga Alphabet"

While trying to encourage more fun fitness ideas into our daily routine,  I was happy when my daughter got excited to do yoga poses with me one day.  She started telling me about how her yoga teacher at school in second grade had helped them find ways to make shapes and animals with their bodies during yoga time and she proceeded to demonstrate several letters of the alphabet. 

We were having so much fun that I was inspired:  lets make a picture book with all the letter of the alphabet done in yoga!  So Dad got involved too and took the pictures and baby sister came in to be a part of some of the poses.  It was a very fun impromptu family fitness time.


 The letter D



The letter J

For more fitness fun visit my fitness blog.


Be Inspired,

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails