Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Truly Tender: Conversation Hearts

I got a great idea from a friend at work:  during the month of February, ask fun questions on heart-shaped papers and learn more about your family members who answer them.  I used the idea for lunchtime notes for Morning Glory.  I wasn't sure if she really cared about my little conversation heart notes until she started to make sure I didn't forget to send one with her  to school each day.  On one half of the front of each heart, I told her something I was thankful she had done that morning or the day before.  Then on the other half of the front of the heart, I would ask a fun question to learn more about her like "What is something you would like to learn about?"  and she answered the question on the back side of the heart.

It has been a wonderful way to extend Valentine's Day for the whole month.

I love being a mom!

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails