- She must have trusted her father and supported him when he shared his "remarkable vision," respecting his leadership in receiving guidance from God regarding the leadership of his family.
- As time passed she must have sought her own knowledge and confirmation of the truths revealed to her father because by the time of this story, her own personal testimony is apparent in her zeal to share the Gospel by running " from house to house making it known unto the people."
- She must have had the Spirit's influence to know what should be done and great faith and courage and willingness to obey.
- I am sure she was also a patient woman as she waited and hoped for years openly living the principles she learned from God even as she was surrounded by wickedness. She shared the Gospel only through her example until the time was right to share this miraculous experience she witnessed in the kings house.
- She also exemplifies great faith and diligence by not giving up or running away when she saw that many of the people interpreted the situation very differently from how she did.
- What can we learn from Abish today?
- Be Inspired,
P.S. See what other supermoms have to share about what they have learned from the story of Abish