Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mommy MTC Moments: February 2014 Plan

I will emphasize these things with my girls whenever possible this month:

Prophet: Joseph Fielding Smith
-"Illustrated Story of President Joseph Fielding Smith"
by Annette C. Hullinger
-"The Lord Needed a Prophet" by Susan Arrington Madsen
Gospel Principles:


Lady Slipper Study:
Jesus Christ Is the Son of Heavenly Father
Heavenly Father and Jesus Love Me
The Holy Ghost Helps Me



Morning Glory Study:
Adam and Eve and Their Family Offered Sacrifices
 Adam and Eve Lived the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Enoch and a Zion People
February: The Plan of Salvation


Song: I Will Follow God's Plan (#164)
(also  "I am a Child of God" and I Lived in Heaven)
 
Article of Faith: Two
Scripture Mastery: Alma 37:35: "O, remember, my son, and learn wisdom in thy youth; yea, learn in thy youth to keep the commandments of God"
Primary Scripture: “O how great the plan of our God!” (2 Nephi 9:13).
Scripture Stories: Old Testament  Daniel in the Lion's Den

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails