Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Truly Tender: "The Girl like me Singing"

Lady Slipper loved watching this video that I came across on You Tube one day. We played it on my kindle fire while she was eating breakfast and she just loved the little girl who was singing at the very start. She wanted to watch it over and over.

The next morning during breakfast she said, "The girl like me singing" over and over again until I figured out that she was talking about the video from the day before. We have watched it on several occasions since then because she continues to request it. I am so thankful that she remembered and I hope she will always remember that special message that she is truly a Child of God.

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails