Monday, April 29, 2013

My Own Moroni Man: Flying a Kite

I came home from work and asked Lady Slipper our traditional question that she always looks forward to answering as soon as I get home: "What did you do today while I was gone at work?" (If I ever forget to ask that question, she promptly comes and lets me know that she didn't tell me what she did today). This time I got an extremely enthusiastic answer about flying a kite. Later, Morning Glory talked about it too. They were both so excited about the simple act of flying a kite with Dad. I know there are a lot of other things my sweet hubby could have chosen to do. I am so glad he chose to create a lasting memory by flying that kite with his girls.

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails