Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Truly Tender: Daddy Balance

I loved how Lady Slipper excitedly told me on the phone all about her adventures with Daddy that day . . . lately one of her favorite things to mention is that she got to "Bowance!" (meaning that Daddy helped her balance as she walked along the thick cinderblock wall in front of our home).  I have heard her exclaim with excitement several times about this special time with Dad.  Finally, I was out front with them and was able to see the way she placed one around his neck as he walked along beside her . . . I smile just thinking about it.  I am so thankful for the wonderful Daddy my husband is for each of my girls.

What special and tender moment did you notice today?

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails