Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Truly Tender: "E-E-GO! E-E-DO! E-A-E-Oo-OBEY!"

I started singing Nephi's Courage as I was rocking Lady Slipper.  I don't always get much reaction to this particular song but today she got very happy and had her fists ready with elbows bent (to show her courage) even before I got to the chorus where I usually do those actions.  When we did get to the chorus, she started yelling out some of the words very clearly and I could tell that the other sounds she made were intended to be words.  I slowed down my speed and allowed her time to say the words herself and she loved me clapping for her.  She even performed the chorus of the song again that night during family scripture study time for Daddy and Morning Glory to see.

I love being a Mom!

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

See also:
1 Nephi 3:7 song
Nephi Obeys, Mom and Me Music Lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails