Saturday, August 25, 2012

Spiritually Saving: Do My Duty to Not Be Ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ

"For I am not aashamed of the bgospel of Christ: for it is the cpower of God unto dsalvation to every one that believeth;" (Romans 1:16)

"I know that our Heavenly Father has spoken in this day and age of the world, that his Gospel is upon the earth, and while I would not compel any soul to accept it, I pray that we may have power and wisdom and strength to reach out after these neighbors of ours who do not understand the truth. Let us do our duty, and draw them into the fold of the Master, that they, with us, may know that he lives"
(Teachings of Presidents of the Church: George Albert Smith, Chapter 14, emphasis added)

Be Inspired,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails