Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sale on Book of Mormon Little Books

I previously posted about this wonderful set of early reader Book of Mormon books on my blog. So for the full description of why I love these books, click here. to summarize, I loved them because my daughter was able to use them to learn to read in the correct sequence very easily simply by reading these leveled scripture story books in order.

There is a great sale on these books that I just found out about and wanted to share. I received notice that the author is discounting the series as well as some of her other items if you order before December 31st, 2009. She is also offering free shipping. These are wonderful for a family and great gifts for pre-k to first grade age children. For more information or to order these books go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails