Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Pink Glove Dance"

I have so many fun things I want to post about! Time is getting away from me! But part of being a Super Mom is knowing what things NOT to do. I am glad to have some time to post this one:
I Loved this video! It was so fun to see the employees all dancing together and having such a good time. That would have been such a fun day at work. Check it out and help a good cause.

A friend sent me this and says...
"Our daughter-in-law, Emily (MacInnes) Somers, created, directed and
choreographed this in Portland last week for her Medline glove division
as a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. This was all her idea to
help promote their new pink gloves. I don't know how she got so many
employees, doctors and patients to participate, but it started to really
catch on and they all had a lot of fun doing it.

When the video gets 1 million hits, Medline will be making a huge
contribution to the hospital, as well as offering free mammograms for
the community. Please check it out. It's an easy and great way to
donate to a wonderful cause, and who hasn't been touched by breast
cancer?"

Check it out Here and help the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails