Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fun Paper Doll Craft



My daughter has a fun craft idea. Here is how she explains how to do it:

" I was watching 'Beauty and the Beast' and after it I just thought of this craft idea since I was in such a 'Beauty and the Beast' mood. I made a Belle doll. This is how I made it:
1) Draw a picture of you or of anybody and cut it out.
2) Draw dresses and then cut them out.
Make sure they have little tabs to hold it up.
3) Then put one of your favorite dresses on the paper doll.
( And here's a funny joke about paper dolls: Why are paper dolls so fun? Because they're "funnable!" LOL) Now enjoy your paper dolls! Have fun with them! Go along and play!"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails