Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beautiful Blog Award



Thanks Melissa from Wonder Mom Envy for nominating me for this award! :) I am now pleased to pass on the award to a few fun blogs:
To choose to accept the award, the instructions I received from Melissa are:
"The rules to receiving this award are to: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to several other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award."


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Janelle, for the award. I so appreciate it! Love that you are LDS! Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Janelle! This is my first award and I'm so excited... :]Thanks for visiting my blog too.

    http://graciousrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails