Thursday, July 7, 2016

I stand for my Freedom of Choice and Accountability

Listening to Elder D. Todd Christofferson speak inspires me to be willing to learn more about what freedom really is. It made me realize that July is the perfect month to be working on Young Women Personal Progress value Choice and Accountability.  Goal #3 states:

Agency, or the ability to choose, is one of God’s greatest gifts to His children. Read about agency in Joshua 24:152 Nephi 2; and Doctrine and Covenants 82:2–10 

How am I doing at respecting the beliefs and feelings of my immediate family members? Do I give them the same freedom I expect from my government? Or is their freedom "under fire" in my home? 

I want my home to be a place of peace and freedom.

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails