Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Thinking: It's Thanksgiving!

I am so glad for the perfect timing of this special holiday that reminds me of all my blessings.  I am glad family is here with me and others are only a text away.  I am thankful for every person in my life.  They are often angels with helping hands, listening ears and lots of hugs. These people are constant reminders of My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ who are the source of all that is good.

Be Inspired!

Janelle Joy

"A grateful heart … comes through expressing gratitude to our Heavenly Father for His blessings and to those around us for all that they bring into our lives"  (President Thomas S. Monson, "The Divine Gift of Gratitude," Ensign, Nov 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails