Monday, December 2, 2013

My Own Moroni Man: "Hello Beautiful"

As I was doing my hair for the morning, Lady Slipper came bouncing in and said: "Hello Beautiful!"  I think I looked at her with a surprised expression on my face because she looked at me for a second and then said "Daddy calls you that!"

I instantly was reminded of many other ways my hubby shows me how much I am loved and I thought of this quote and how he is fulfilling it:

"How can a father raise a happy, well-adjusted daughter in today’s increasingly toxic world? The answer has been taught by the Lord’s prophets. It is a simple answer, and it is true—“The most important thing a father can do for his [daughter] is to love [her] mother.”1 " ("Love Her Mother," Elaine S. Dalton, October 2011 General Conference

I ran out and related the story to my loving husband and thanked him for helping me feel so loved. 

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails