Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Truly Tender: Stripes and Polka Dots

A few days ago I came home from work and was greeted very enthusiastically by a cute Lady Slipper of a color combination I would never have imagined.  Her petals (shirt) were stripes of magenta, teal and black  and her stem (pants) was covered in Christmas colored polka dots with a black background.  I had to laugh!!!  Sadly I did not snap a picture.  But my mind and heart have treasured up this happy memory.  

Yesterday Daddy brought her to meet me at work for her very own Kindermusik class time.  She was arrayed in yet another wonderful combination of her own choosing.  This time it was a pastel polka dotted dress with lime green flowered leggings.

I love finding out what you like to array your petals with each day Lady Slipper!!  I love being your mom!

What tender memories do you have from your day today?

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

2 comments:

  1. My oldest daughter has this gift as well. She makes the most interesting clothing combinations and I just love it! She is expressing herself without worry of what other's deem 'beautiful'. I hope she keeps this confidence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so fun to see their own personalities coming out in that simple way? I love it too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails