Thursday, July 4, 2013

Kindermusik's "America the Musical"

Kindermusik offers a cute musical album (2 volumes) that has several well known American folk songs and uses them to teach some history--both of our Country and also the history of the songs themselves and some funny facts about them and some of the vocabulary used within them.
It was recommended to me by a friend and I think it is a perfect 4th of July activity. 

click here to hear some samples of the music or to purchase and download them as Mp3 files.

Also BYUTV is having  a wonderful classic on tonight "A More Perfect Union."  That movie was a tradition in my family when I was growing up and really helped me appreciate and better understand the process of the writing of the Constitution.

Happy Independence Day!!!

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails