Monday, March 3, 2014

Mommy MTC Moments: March 2014 Plan

I will emphasize these things with my girls whenever possible this month:

Prophet: Joseph Fielding Smith
-"Illustrated Story of President Joseph Fielding Smith"
by Annette C. Hullinger
-"The Lord Needed a Prophet" by Susan Arrington Madsen
Gospel Principles:


Lady Slipper Study:
I Am Thankful for the Day and the Night
I Am Thankful for Water
I Am Thankful for Trees, Plants, and Flowers
I Am Thankful for Fish



Morning Glory Study:
Noah and the Flood
Jehovah Makes Covenants with Abraham
Abraham and Lot
Abraham and Isaac
March: The Atonement of Jesus Christ
Song: I Stand All Amazed
Article of Faith: Three
Scripture Mastery: Alma 37:35: "O, remember, my son, and learn wisdom in thy youth; yea, learn in thy youth to keep the commandments of God"
Primary Scripture: “We have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world” (1 John 4:14).
Scripture Stories: Old Testament   5-8


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails