Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Truly Tender: Singing "Choose the Right"

As I helped lead the music during the practice for our upcoming primary program, I had a little visitor with me:  Lady Slipper wasn't feeling well enough to go to nursery.  She got very excited when we started to sing songs.  As the practice progressed, I noticed three words repeatedly coming from that cute little mouth even while the songs were finished and the children were giving their small talks:  "choose a wight, choose a wight" (choose the right) over and over again clear until she fell asleep in my arms toward the end of the program.  What a blessing that out of all the songs we sang that day, my little sweetheart picked out the most important thing we have been focusing on all year in primary: Choose the Right.


Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails