Sunday, July 6, 2014

Just Hold On and then Walk On

I'm  back!! The last three months have gone by in a blur. . .but a wonderful blur.  So many changes happened so fast that I  completely simplified my life, and tried to focus on only basics each day.   To me, the basics are two things: promote healthy spirits and healthy bodies in my family.

My "monthly mini mission" became a 3 month goal to Just Hold On.
As I almost constantly felt overwhelmed,  remembering I only needed to hold on to hope each day really pulled me through.

"What are some of the huge changes," you ask? Here is a small sample: 14th wedding anniversary, 14th pregnancy (I have made it 14 weeks now and so hope to actually make it to meet this little one), new job for hubby, and a new home.

Now I think things have slowed down enough to have a new July Mini Mission to: Walk On.

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails