Monday, August 5, 2013

Musical Motivation: "Let Us All Press On"

I was able to attend Relief Society yesterday since it was not my week to teach the primary music.
The lesson was wonderful and I felt inspired and rejuvenated, but the best part was in the one verse of the hymn we sang at the end (Let Us All Press On).  It is one of my favorite songs because a phrase from it was quoted to me once at a time when I felt I could no longer go on:  ". . . Courage, {Janelle} for the Lord is on {your} side. . ."  Each time that hymn is sung in church, it brings a reminder of that special tender mercy long ago and a renewed feeling of confidence that I really do have the courage to do all that is required of me.

Be Inspired,

Janelle Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails